Invisalign in Gainsborough
What is Invisalign?
At Dee Kay Dental we offer Invisalign in Gainsborough, which is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Using advanced 3D computer-imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan based on your Invisalign Provider’s prescription, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for 1-2 weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, gradually moving towards the projected final position. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your Invisalign Provider, based on your specific needs.
Three steps to a new smile:
- Once your Invisalign Provider has confirmed that you are eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression, of your teeth. These records will be used to create a ClinCheck 3D treatment plan, just for you. Each set of aligners is custom-made using state-of-the-art 3D printing technology, moving your teeth gently and efficiently.
- After being custom-made and shipped to your Provider’s office, you’ll receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks.
- You’ll visit your Provider around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
Benefits of Invisalign in Gainsborough:
- Invisalign aligners are removable giving you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply removing the aligners. Also, you can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Comfortable, unlike traditional fixed braces, there are no metal brackets or wires.
- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. No one may even notice that you’re wearing these virtually invisible aligners, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.